
Here are the instructions for this hair do I posted earlier!
1. Part the hair as desired!( I like really funky parts, but you can leave it simple as well.)

2. Put the hair into to piggies!

3. Braid each side and add it into the other!

4. You can add a twist if you want

5. Part the hair and repeat the same process!

6. Make messy buns and add desired bows!

3 comments:
Cute Hanna! I love how you zig-zagged the part!
Ok I just happend upon this sight. I love it. My daughter does not like me to do her hair but when she sees it on here she loves it and will then let me do it. I have been doing hair my hole life and want to tell you you are amazing keep it up.
My friend Holly had your blog linked on hers and I love it! I was in a topsy tail rut doing my little girls hair and love all your great ideas!
Today I did the Twisted Braid Piggies and it turned out so CUTe! THanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment