This I actually first saw one Sat. morning on 'Hanna Montana' about a year ago. (This is starting to get embarrasing where I get my ideas). Her's were very loose and without the loop though. Anyway, just part down the middle and start each side at the crown and pull from front and back then keep braiding and loop at the ends. I usually put a small elastic at the end of the braid, then use a bigger one to loop the ends. It's cute with ribbons or bows at the top of the loop!-
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Side-Ways French Braids
This I actually first saw one Sat. morning on 'Hanna Montana' about a year ago. (This is starting to get embarrasing where I get my ideas). Her's were very loose and without the loop though. Anyway, just part down the middle and start each side at the crown and pull from front and back then keep braiding and loop at the ends. I usually put a small elastic at the end of the braid, then use a bigger one to loop the ends. It's cute with ribbons or bows at the top of the loop!-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love your website. I can't wait until my little one gets enough hair to do things with!
so I'm thinking that the braid comes down just behind the ear; is that right? It looks beautiful. thanks for the great idea. My little one is young, but I love to do hair and can't wait till she has some to work with!
Yeah!! I am so glad you decided to start this blog!! Cute ideas!!!
I'm excited for this blog as well. I tend to do the same things on Anna over and over again. Now I'll have new ideas...hopefully they'll turn out like yours!
Thank you so much for this great blog. I came upon your site after reading about it on Hollys blog. I dont have a daughter of my own yet...but crave one insanly. I printed off all your pictures and how-tos and maybe someday I will get to put them to use. They are all SO cute!
janielbishop.blogspot.com
Yeah!!!!! I am so glad that you decided to do this. I promise to post some hair bows soon!
How fun and cute!! I did the side way french braid on my little on today and it turned out so cute!! I have two little girls, 8 and 4, and sometimes I get into such a rut doing the same old thing. You have some great ideas I am definately going to try!! Thanks for sharing!
What a cute blog! Thanks for posting such great ideas! I have two daughters and their hair-dos get so boring. Now I just let them choose from ones on your blog--Thanks!!
Post a Comment