This, I think, is a little dressy. I like it for church, a wedding, or something nice. Part the hair horizontal just above the ears, then at the side you want to start with, part it a down a little lower- I do this so the end bun isn't too high. Start braiding while trying to keep the rounded look (hold down the bottom half with an elastic until you get most of the way across the top). The parts on the outer edge are bigger pieces than from the center, which are actually little triangles. At the end put in an elastic then make a messy bun to finish it!!
Nothing's more precious than little girls! This is just a place where we wanted to gather different hair styles we've tried. I don't know about you, but I get in a rut sometimes and just need new ideas! So we hope this helps and we'll try to do step-by-step pictures. Enjoy!! P.S. We are not professionals- just moms with patient daughters!!
1 comment:
I cannot even believe this one! I am afraid to attempt it! You are so good!
Post a Comment