This is so super simple and fast so I thought it would be a great first post. I just made it up a few weeks ago but I kinda' liked it. Both of my daughters have long hair, but I'll try to post ideas that'll work for short hair and for babies also :)! This is just a parted pony that is pulled only about 1/3 of the way through to make a loop. Then, with the hair hanging around the bottom I split in half and wrapped opposite ways back up around to cover the elastic, then hooked them back together at the bottom with an elastic, then tucked the bottom elastice back up so it was hidden. OK, that might not have been the best explanation..... These pictures I actually left down the bottom half of her hair, but it's cute with it all up too!

2 comments:
Yeay Stacey everything looks FABULOUS!! I have a hard time with this one because when I pull Mal's hair up with a part in it, it always bumps up in the middle. I probably just need to practice more. Super cute, I love it!!
That looks cute, I used to wear my ponytails looped like that & my oldest loves doing that. I love wrapping the hair around though, never thought of that.
Post a Comment