Start the french braid on the side instead of center. Elastic at the end and finish with messy bun. The bad thing about this is that it doesn't stay in real well. My little girl had fly aways up front and in back real quick. Be sure to gel and spray heavily!! I love the low side messy bun, so this is just another variation :)

2 comments:
I swear Nessa has the perfect hair for all of these do's! I tried only one as well and it came out, that's why I do several now! What is the best hairspray to use do you think? I hate using too much product in there hair!
If you do it when it is wet and spray the hair with hair spay befor you start the braid it should hold it in better. Especially if you do it at the roots. But dont use a super hold hair spray.
Post a Comment