This might seem wierd but I actually got this idea off my daughter's Barbie. They actually come with pretty cute hair do's! This is great if you have a daughter who likes to "leave her hair down", 'cause it still keeps it off her face. Just do a side part up top, then about 2-3 inches from the forhead, part straight down each side to right before her ear. Pull the rest of the hair up and out of the way for a minute. Make sure the top is wet and combed smooth, then bring the 2 side pieces down under the pony tail and elastic them together. Let out the rest of the hair in the back. It's cute to rat a little up top for some body or curl in ringlets-!
Now this I can do! Mal always want to wear a headband and she it's very good at keeping it in place so this will be awesome. Now her and her barbies can be twins!! Yeay
I love this! I have one of those who likes her hair down but out of her face. This is perfect! Thanks! I will be back often to see new ideas. Do you also take questions and requests?
Nothing's more precious than little girls! This is just a place where we wanted to gather different hair styles we've tried. I don't know about you, but I get in a rut sometimes and just need new ideas! So we hope this helps and we'll try to do step-by-step pictures. Enjoy!! P.S. We are not professionals- just moms with patient daughters!!
3 comments:
I'm so excited to see all of your fun ideas!!! :)
Now this I can do! Mal always want to wear a headband and she it's very good at keeping it in place so this will be awesome. Now her and her barbies can be twins!! Yeay
I love this! I have one of those who likes her hair down but out of her face. This is perfect! Thanks! I will be back often to see new ideas. Do you also take questions and requests?
Post a Comment