Start with 6 little ponies across the front (or more if you want but it kinda' gets hard to control them all). Cross them over each other making a weave over to the 2 bigger ponies. You could also do the 6 a little bigger with the 2 big ponies being all their hair in pigtails!!

3 comments:
Wow you have some awesome ideas!! I am so excited I stumbled on this blog. I have a two year old and I can't wait for her hair to grow out so I can try some of these braids. I will definately be sharing with my friends as well. Thanks! And thanks to Holly, who I found off my friend Erin's blog. Funny how that works sometimes huh!
Nicole Martin
I love all of the cute hairstyles! I have 3 little girls so this is perfect! Thanks so much!
Jen
(I found your blog from Holly and Hanna)
Such a cute blog...I am going to have to add your site to mine...Thanks for the ideas
Ali
Post a Comment