Wednesday, August 13, 2008

pull through into messy piggies

So simple but adds a little more to pig tails. So just center two pull throughs then split the second one into two messy piggies. I personally like it better with just one pull through, but I thought we would see what it looked like with two. Mal has loads of short baby hairs in the front so this helps to keep them back!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Positively Creative! said...

I just love your ideas, I have 3 girls that love to have their hair done too, thanks for the pics!

glitzen said...

this blog is a new favorite of mine! i just showed my two little girls (9 and 11) and they love it too. They want to try some on their dolls!

Putabuttononit

Nicole said...

Love your blog and check it often. I just wondered if you can give some instructions on how exactly to make messy buns. Mine don't turn out as cute as yours!
nicolebal@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

Cami said...

I just discovered your blog through a friend and I love it!!! You are so creative and good at doing hair! I did the "snake" hair do on my daughter for church last sunday and it was so fun and easy and she got so many compliments! Thank you! :)

~ Cami