Sunday, August 24, 2008
just front criss cross
I never know what to call a hair style so please don't laugh when I make up silly names!! Ha Ha Any ways this is cute and easy for when your daughter doesn't want all of her hair pulled up. Just make a small piggy in the front, then one on each side. Take half of the ends of the two sides and make another piggy behind the front middle one. Then split the end of the middle into two, and make two more piggies, one on each side. Again, if your daughter has baby hairs in the front that seem impossible to control, this will hold them back pretty well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
tooo cute! WE did that on my daughters b-day party day for her swim party it worked out perfect! I am totally amazed how you did the curling with the flat iron...tooo cool!!!!
here is the link to the post we did....we had your blog pulled up while we did it!
http://kyleyolove.blogspot.com/2008/08/birthday-girl-waiting-patiently-for-her.html
have a great day,a nd thanks for all of your WONDERFUL ideas!
kyley
I love your blog! You have so many cute things that I can try on my baldie girls. I'm adding you to my blogroll on jackienkassiesdos.blogspot.com.
Thanks for the good ideas.
PS I love how you have your girls' hair in so smooth. It drives me nuts when girls have crazy flyaways!
My oldest daughter loves this one! Her hair is growing out and I can't wait to try more of these on her.
Do you have cute do's for when you are growing out their bangs? My youngest's bangs are in that middle stage: too long, but not the length of her hair.
Post a Comment