This is the one and ONLY way I do ringlets. My girls have EXTREMELY straight, thick, heavy hair so it never stays in when I curl with a normal curling iron. I'm not exactly sure why- maybe because a flat iron is hotter (usually 300 degrees is good) than a curling iron- but they seriously stay in all day with no hairspray. -And even better, it's way faster !!
P.S. I made a messy bun video also, but it's too many megabytes so as soon as I figure it all out, I'll get it on here :)
8 comments:
wow! That's amazing! Now I want to go try it on my girls, or on myself :) I love the ideas!! Keep them coming :) This blog is awesome!!
thanks for the video.
I had no idea this was even a possibility. . . Does anyone love their particular brand/style of flat iron? I have one but it is just the cheapest one I could find at Wal-Mart. Maybe it's time for an upgrade.
IF you twist the hair before clamping the iron down, you get a spiraly ringlet....a little different look.
SO My wee one is still small with little hair but WOW WOW WOW I love this website!!!!!
Thank you I have been trying to figure how they do curls with a flat iron and now I know so thank you.
Yeah--
Brenda and I had been wondering how in the world to do this! Thanks for sharing. Where do you get this talent?
So cool!
Thank you so much for sharing this...one of my little ones has stick-straight hair that would never hold a curl and this works so great!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment