Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Bun Variation

This one start with an upside down pull through so all the hair is up top. Twist it all the same direction and wrap around the base and secure with bobby pins. This stays really well if the hair is really wet to begin with-!

2 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

I have tried and reread your messy bun instructions and I just don't get it. So when you say 'divide in half' does that mena that you kind of fold it and put in another pony, or what. I know, I'm lame. I jsut can't get my daughter's to look like that. She has thick hair, 3 inches past her shoulders. Does length play a factor? Maybe a video???? Please help!!!

Julie Hawk said...

I love your blog! I have a 5 year old daughter and we have tried almost all of your ideas. She will say, "Let's look at the computer for an idea."

Just wanted to say thanks! Very cute ideas!