There really is no name for this... I really like doing the little knots lately so this is just another variation. At an angle start with the front left (her left) square, tie it in a knot and secure it back to the square behind it with an elastic and continue with the others. The little "sparkly flowers" are from Claire's. They are little spirals that twist into the hair and dress it up a bit. My daughters love anything that sparkles :)
P.S. I won't forget the videos, there's usually no one around to record it when I'm doing hair but they will get done..
5 comments:
so so cute! I cant wait till my little girl has more hair so I can do more with it!
You are truly amazing! My girls and I love to visit your blog. I still don't try anything too fancy on them though! :)
Super cute! My daughter just got her hair cut kind of short, so this is one I can do! Thanks for the ideas. :) I love your blog.
realmente precioso, felicitaciones¡¡
Raquel de Argentina.
Love It! I just did this on my older daughter and it was absolutely beautiful. You can see how it turned on on my blog @
www.funfrillsnmore.blogspot.com
I put in a link here to you.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment