Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twist Video

Ok, it's really bad... but here it is. My six year old was filming and my husband tried to cut out all her talking late last night, so hopefully it still shows enough. I should have had her stand on the other side, sorry for my arm in the way :) Maybe it will still help someone...?! These are awesome for toddlers with hair too short to french braid.

4 comments:

busy bowman said...

I love your blog! I tell everyone with a girl to go to it! I have had so many comments on your ideas and can't thank you enough! My daughter loves picking hair styles and is now getting has her favorites! The videos are great for those things I try that don't turn out the way I thought they would! THANK YOU - you are amazing!

Montay said...

Thanks again for making something that seems so difficult so easy I love to look at this blog nd get fun new ideas for cute hair!

Abbey said...

bless you! I was attempting this all wrong and didn't know why it looked so bad.

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Thanks for the idea, and video! I can't wait to try it out on my little miss!