I also did the same thing on her friend's hair only with twists. These are quicker than french braids and have the same effect. If anyone wants a video of them, I can make one- they are super easy and stay in as well as french braids. 
I also did the same thing on her friend's hair only with twists. These are quicker than french braids and have the same effect. If anyone wants a video of them, I can make one- they are super easy and stay in as well as french braids. 
8 comments:
:raises hand:
I would love a video of the twists :)
Thanks!
I love this! Such a cute and simple do. I love doing little things and leaving the rest down. I'm tellin' ya, this will probably be tomorrow's hairdo! Thanks!
I would love a video of your corkscrew twists. Like the ones you do in a ponytail, mine always come undone or bunch up if that makes sense. LOVE your fun dos.
I'd love a video of how to do twists too!
Would LOVE a video of the twists. I have 4 girls and they love this blog. They are always asking me to check and see if there are new do's I can try on them! Keep 'em coming!
Thanks!
I would love to view a video of the twists....I have been wanting to know how to do that for so long and I never can get it right....thanks ;)
Please...video of the cute twists. I've never been able to do those right.
I love the little french braids! But I'm having a hard time doing them! I consider myself a fairly good french braider and I'm able to do the dutch braid too but when i tried the little, tight braids on my daughter, 1/2 way down they were getting really thick...do you have any tips for keep them really tiny when you are doing a couple on top like that? :o)
Post a Comment