Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dressing Up Piggies...

Part Hair down the center.

Next, start at the top middle, and section off a rectangle.
Then add the first piece into the next. I did three rectangles, but you can do as many as you would like.

Do this down both sides.
A lot of people have asked how I get my daughter to stay still? Do you see the computer screen? I blast High School Musical Music for her to watch and listen to.


Pull each side back into Piggy Tails, and add bows!



Finally, Curl the remaining hair.




Happy Hair Day!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

I'm going to have to see if I can do this with short hair. Super cute & I seem to be on a pig tail roll lately (well, a version of them anyway).

Night Owl Mama said...

My daughter has pretty long hair this will look too cute on her. I really need to pick up more bows.

Bon said...

Love this one too! Her hair is beautiful and long and I love all the ponies! Keep the ideas coming!