Too cute! I have a 10 month old daughter and I can't wait to try these hair ideas out on her! She just needs a lot more hair! Thank you for sharing your creativity with everyone. You are very talented!
First of all...LOVE this site! I have 1 year year old girl and here hair is getting long enough to try some fun things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fabulous ideas :) Is there somewhere on here where you've explained the knots before? Do you just divide the hair into two pieces and tie them like you would shoelaces? I LOVE the look. Thanks!
So cut. I want to try this for Sunday. I am wondering also about the knots. Also, the triangle part in the first step. I may just not be seeing this well. Thanks so much for sharing all your fun ideas. I am also going the try the St Patties Day stuff on my 16 yo DD. I love it!
Yes the knots are just like you tie your shoe lace. It's just an ordinary double knot. The triangle is just parted at the top of the head divided down from one side to the opposite ear. I'm sorry If I'm not explaining it well.
You are so amazing. Seriously you are by far my favorite hair stylist! I wish we lived closer so that I could just hire you to do my girls hair! keep them coming. I love all your ideas! Love ya!
Nothing's more precious than little girls! This is just a place where we wanted to gather different hair styles we've tried. I don't know about you, but I get in a rut sometimes and just need new ideas! So we hope this helps and we'll try to do step-by-step pictures. Enjoy!! P.S. We are not professionals- just moms with patient daughters!!
5 comments:
Too cute! I have a 10 month old daughter and I can't wait to try these hair ideas out on her! She just needs a lot more hair! Thank you for sharing your creativity with everyone. You are very talented!
First of all...LOVE this site! I have 1 year year old girl and here hair is getting long enough to try some fun things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fabulous ideas :) Is there somewhere on here where you've explained the knots before? Do you just divide the hair into two pieces and tie them like you would shoelaces? I LOVE the look. Thanks!
So cut. I want to try this for Sunday. I am wondering also about the knots. Also, the triangle part in the first step. I may just not be seeing this well. Thanks so much for sharing all your fun ideas. I am also going the try the St Patties Day stuff on my 16 yo DD. I love it!
Yes the knots are just like you tie your shoe lace. It's just an ordinary double knot. The triangle is just parted at the top of the head divided down from one side to the opposite ear. I'm sorry If I'm not explaining it well.
You are so amazing. Seriously you are by far my favorite hair stylist! I wish we lived closer so that I could just hire you to do my girls hair! keep them coming. I love all your ideas! Love ya!
Post a Comment