Monday, November 17, 2008

More Braids.....

Sorry, I didn't realize how blurry this first picture was.
Start off by parting the top section into two separate ponies and pull through
to make a Topsy tail.
Keep braiding down to the second section of hair, and pull into a low pony.



Separate into three sections to braid, and braid the middle piece all the way down.


Braid, and continue on the other side.

Don't forget to add cute bows!

3 comments:

Joann said...

Wow! Aren't you just full of fun ideas! Now I have some hairstyles for the next few days! Thanks!

Livin' out loud said...

Love the styles but cannot click on the pics to make them bigger....just thought I'd mention it bc I'd love to see these up closer!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I'm so glad you did this style. Stacey and I saw a little girl with it last week and couldn't figure out how it was done. Thanks for sharing!!