Monday, November 17, 2008

Backward Topsy...

Part Your hair into two Piggy tails.
Next, using a comb make a hole and pull the hair through the
bottom and up, only half way. (backward Topsy Tail)

Tie it off with your ribbon of choice to hold in place.


Repeat on the other side, curl the bottom, and there you have it.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! Thanks for putting all these on, they're all really cute :)

brit said...

cute! i love how sometimes the most simple things are so stinkin cute!

Montay said...

That is so cute I love this blog thanks for all the fun idea!!

Mandy said...

Marley and I were looking for a "DO" for her today and she says "ooooooh PRETTY". I asked her if she remembered Chandler and she says "YES! mommy, I DO."

Chandler does look so cute in this photo and what a cute hair idea. Thanks for sharing Hanna. We LOVE our new hair do today.