Start off with your part of choice. (I like the zig zag part.)
Next, divide top parts and french braid half way down.
Then part the bottom section, and French braid Upward to meet the top sections.
(tip: I had my daughter flip her head upside down for this.)
Next use this braid technique that you learned about here, braid and hook
each end into the other.
Make messy buns.....
and of coarse add adorable hair bows!
I got a compliment from a complete stranger in town today which made me excited. It really looks harder than it is. As long as your daughter is patient it's a breeze!
6 comments:
Okay, I really have to get on the stick and learn how to french braid well. I love this one! So cute!
I LOVE your blog!!!
I come here often to look at all the fun hair styles you have created.
Sooooo stinking cute. :)
But here is the best part, I only have little boys. LOL
Wishful thinking, I guess. :)
2 cute!!! GREAT IDEA!
I don't comment often, so when I do it's because you got something stirred up inside me. In this case it happens to be excitement... I love this hairdo! SO creative!
This is really cute!! I can't wait to try it out on my step-daughter when she comes back from her mom's! Thanks for the great idea!
I think you meant "it really looks EASIER than it is" Teehee. I can't wait till Mollie's hair starts to grow!
Post a Comment