Monday, November 17, 2008

Homemade Headband...

Start by parting the front of your hair line from ear to ear. Part in half and separate into squares.


Pull up and and under,( mini Topsy tails) and add into the next square.


Continue on the other side,

and there is your homemade headband.

If you can't tell, she hated this hair do and wanted piggy tails! Personally, I loved it!
The crimp look was from the braids the previous day, but I curled the ends.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

This is one I can do even with my Princess' short hair, thanks! I can't wait to do it tomorrow!

MarjAnn said...

I wonder if these girls realize how lucky they are to have such cool moms!?!

Bonny said...

When I try this it never works for my girls. I wonder if they have a weird cowlick or something. It hangs funny. Maybe it is just me :)

tulipdjc said...

Really cute! My dd loves her hair down but this would keep it out of her eyes at the same time!! Both of us would be happy!! YAY! lol!