Monday, September 1, 2008

Messy Bun


First off, I have to give full credit to my friend, Megan, for showing me these. She does hair for weddings, dances, etc... She is VERY talented and alot of what I do I learned from her :). Anyway, there are a lot of ways to do messy buns -these are just our version!

9 comments:

alison said...

very cute! LOVE all the commentary! :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Thank you for posting this - the comments cracked me up.

Nicole said...

Thank you for the video!! I get it now!

Julie Hawk said...

Yay! I get it now! thanks

MaryLee said...

Thanks for these last two videos. It was very helpful to see it done. I bought a straightening iron recently and was told you can do curls with it but I didn't really understand how. This helps very much. Thanks

Alicia said...

Thank you SO much for this video! I have always wondered how everyone does these and now I can do them too! :)

Drew and Mariann said...

Thank-You for these videos!

Stuart and Kimber said...

Ok, I'm so glad I watched this video!

It seems like you have as much help as I do doing hair!

Thanks so much for sharing

Livin' out loud said...

HOW in heaven do you get their hair OUT of this?? my DD would be screaming lol....plz share your secrets!!!
Susan