Monday, July 21, 2008

Triangle Braid to Messy Buns

Naming these things is the hardest part! This is super simple and fast but gives piggies a different look and keeps the hair out of the eyes well. Start with a small triangle up front (just make sure the back angle is centered) and make a simple braid with an elastic at the end. Start at the back angle and part the rest of the hair down the middle and pull up into ponies. Take out the braid elastic and finish with messy buns!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute. I have 2 girls myself and am always looking for new hair do's. I didn't see instructions for messy buns though - I do something similar but yours look a lot better. I just don't pull the pony all the way through. Is there something else to yours??? I would love to know! Thanks!

Brittnee said...

your hair do's are so cute. I have a 2-year-old daughter and another girl on the way, and love all the ideas. I hope you don't mind I put a link to your blog from mine. I sell headbands and bows and girly things. I would love for you to take a look and if you like what you see you can add it to your blog if you would like. www.bugsbowtique.blogspot.com

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You seriously need to show me how you make your messy buns so perfect!!! This hair do is so cute, and original!