Maele calls this "x's and O's"-usually she doesn't want x's and o's done because it takes a while. I like to use this in her hair because she has shorter hair and it keeps all the little hairs up instead of using gel or hairspray which usually tend to fall out anyway. I started with the bottom part and put red ponies her and threaded red ribbon across. The next layer takes in the hair from the previous section and put blue ponies in and thread the blue ribbon. Then once your finished, I just tie bows to finish off. Everyone else seems to like this one!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
X's and O's
Maele calls this "x's and O's"-usually she doesn't want x's and o's done because it takes a while. I like to use this in her hair because she has shorter hair and it keeps all the little hairs up instead of using gel or hairspray which usually tend to fall out anyway. I started with the bottom part and put red ponies her and threaded red ribbon across. The next layer takes in the hair from the previous section and put blue ponies in and thread the blue ribbon. Then once your finished, I just tie bows to finish off. Everyone else seems to like this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute- I love it! Thanks for putting it on here!
I stumbled upon your blog page and just love it! With 3 heads of hair to do every morning besides my own I can use some fresh new ideas. Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Just leave me a comment so I know. I have a few friends who would love it also.
Thank you,
Paula
Wow, you guys are seriously impressive! Do you create all these hairstyles yourselves or go through magazines to get ideas? Very cool. I don't think it will take long before you have quite the fan base.
Post a Comment