This I just started with a side part, then kept connecting long thin triangles until it ended at her ear. Pretty self explanatory. I did start the first one on each side tucked under, but decided it would get too think and bumpy by the end :)
I really like some of the things that you do. I have an 8-year-old and it is getting harder to find things that are unique and fun to do with her hair. She hates pigtails and frenchbraids but your down dos with the bangs back, are great.
Very cute! I have a question about these little rubber bands that you use...do you have trouble getting them out? My child is tender headed and sometimes I end up pulling out hair when I take them out. Suggestions?
I'm new to fancy braided styles, so any suggestions on doing little girl's hair would help! Thanks!
Nothing's more precious than little girls! This is just a place where we wanted to gather different hair styles we've tried. I don't know about you, but I get in a rut sometimes and just need new ideas! So we hope this helps and we'll try to do step-by-step pictures. Enjoy!! P.S. We are not professionals- just moms with patient daughters!!
4 comments:
simple and cute. I think I can do this one!
I did this today on my 2-year-old. LOVE it. So simple and so pretty. Thanks!
I really like some of the things that you do. I have an 8-year-old and it is getting harder to find things that are unique and fun to do with her hair. She hates pigtails and frenchbraids but your down dos with the bangs back, are great.
Erica, lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com
Very cute! I have a question about these little rubber bands that you use...do you have trouble getting them out? My child is tender headed and sometimes I end up pulling out hair when I take them out. Suggestions?
I'm new to fancy braided styles, so any suggestions on doing little girl's hair would help! Thanks!
Post a Comment