Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ribbon Headband

Start with 5 little ponies along the front. Pull the rest of the hair up in a high pony tail. Put ribbon on and tie underneath, keeping the 5 ponies out on top. Split each one over the ribbon and finish with 6 on other side of ribbon to hold it in place. (You do have to lift the ribbon a little to part under it for the second row.) This could also vary with briads, twist unders, etc...

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Love this one! Your blog is so cute:) Keep the posts coming!:)

Jess said...

Love this idea!! It'sso nice to have a blog like this. I run out of ideas doing the girls hair, but your blog gives me some ideas. Natalie has a perm now, so her's is really easy to do, but Ashley still has the straight hair.

Julie Hawk said...

Super cute! What a great, creative idea.

MarjAnn said...

SOOOO CUTE!

The Schmitt Family said...

This is of subject but there wasn't any other way to ask you this. My name is Christine- I am looking for some cute ideas for my daughters' hair. One is going to be 1 and has a little bit of hair I can put into ponies (not patient) and a 2 1/2 yr old with find hair almost to the middle of her back. If you can help, post and I'll see it. Thanks so much- of the party is Hawaiian Luau 1st bday and it's Saturday!
coconutschmitt@verizon.net
Thanks!

Stace said...

I did this today and it was darling! Thanks!

Unknown said...

i love the ideas. i jsut tried a hair do tonight and my little 3 year old looks beautiful. do you have some ideas for little ones with thin hair??

Anonymous said...

well i think hair need to be very healthy for such style.

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Michelle Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vi said...

I did this today! Thank you for posting all of these great ideas!