Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Simple Wedding 'Do

My daughters were flower girls for a wedding this weekend so I thought I'd post their hair. I wasn't planning on doing this but ended up with about an hour to do both their hair (and mine!). So here's an easy, but dressy style- especially with a big bow or flower to match :)

Part on the side and start on the small side with a french braid. Finish that braid at the ear with and elastic. Pull the rest across and elastic it all together, then finish with a messy bun.-!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so jealous I want to have a girl. It looks like a lot of fun. Your updo's are really good. I like 'em alot.

pepperblossom decor said...

A friend recommended we let you know... that you shouldnt forget to enter for your chance to win!! Go to...http://pepperblossomdecor.blogspot.com/2009/07/enter-to-win.html

Anonymous said...

that is a real hair beauty. good style.

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step