This is the cutest hair style. I wish we lived closer. I would just hire you to come over and do my girls hair aeverday1 I LOVE the bows too...doesn't "Tomboy Bec" know a good giant hair bow...is the icing on the cake!!
Nothing's more precious than little girls! This is just a place where we wanted to gather different hair styles we've tried. I don't know about you, but I get in a rut sometimes and just need new ideas! So we hope this helps and we'll try to do step-by-step pictures. Enjoy!! P.S. We are not professionals- just moms with patient daughters!!
3 comments:
Whoa! The bows, boogs! I love the rest of the hair, but seriously, doesn't her neck get sore from carrying around those ginormous BOWS? Teehee.
That is so cute! I have a hard time using bobby pins to hold buns, I'm not sure why...maybe I use the wrong kind..?
All 3 girls look way cute :)
This is the cutest hair style. I wish we lived closer. I would just hire you to come over and do my girls hair aeverday1 I LOVE the bows too...doesn't "Tomboy Bec" know a good giant hair bow...is the icing on the cake!!
Post a Comment