We had guests for the week, and this curling iron was well used. Here are a few different styles we did with curls. I love that this can be used for long or short hair.
We curled Kennedy's hair all over, gave it a good spray, and pulled back the front section with bobby pins.
On this hair style we started by parting the hair and braiding each side half way back until they connected to the side. Then we added some ribbon, and curled it all over.
This one is hard to explain, but I will try. You start by parting the sections you would like to do. I parted several sections in the front of her hair line. Then you separate each section into two parts and tie as if starting to tie your shoe lace. Then you keep wrapping each piece under the middle, and pull to stay in place. I love that it uses NO hair ties.
Curl it everywhere,
and you are finished!
1 comment:
Super cute! I love all of your styles. It motivates me to try harder to step it up a notch and try these! Seriously I covet your styles!! Great job!
Post a Comment