If anyone stills reads this blog, here's my attempt to get back in the groove of trying new styles. I have others to post, but we were in Mexico last week and there was a beautiful lady with her hair done like this. Needless to say, I was excited to come home and try it! It's pretty self-explanatory :)


7 comments:
Love your blog! Unfortunately my daughter has about zero hair...seriously, she's 4.5 years old and has the finest, thinnest hair. Still, though, I love all the pics. I guess its a trade-off since her hair is so white-blonde~LOL! Keep posting...I'm hoping she will have enough hair someday!
I love your blog! I look at it almost every day! My daughter was born with so much hair! She just turned two and I've been doing hairstyles from your blog on her for a year! Keep posting! I love it!
Cute! And just so you know, I always read your blog and look forward to new posts. I love it! My daughter will sometimes say "Let's look at the computer to see how to fix my hair." :)
So fun I love it! Welcome Back to the Blog world!
WOW! This is so cute! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!
Yay! I always love something new to try. Hope Mexico was a nice break from winter!
your parts are beautifully even! How do you manage that?
Post a Comment