I apologize for all of my weird names for these hair do's.

I started off with damp hair. I like to run some of this Vitamin E Moulding Creme through her hair first. It not only protects it from breakage, it also keeps all of those pesky fly aways down.

Start off by parting the hair and french braid into two ponies.( I like to do wacky parts, but you can part it how you like.)





7 comments:
now that is totally adorable!
My name is Alisha and i am from Phoenix Az and i love your blog. I have been trying to learn to do french braids and i am haveing the dardest time. do you have any tips? And would it be possable to make a video of it. I want to try this hair do so bad but just cant figure out how to french braid.
Thanks
I just came across this blog by chance and I love it! I'm a mom of two girls and I love to do hair! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
I love all your fun up-do's! So where do you get the big big bows?
Love it Han! Can't I just hire you! I keep trying to french braid but my skills are lacking in some serious styles!
I found your blog recently through Crafting Chicks and I love it! I was in a hair rut. My daughter is almost 3 and has super curly ringlets...my dream come true, but it gets so snarly! I love some of these hair dos because she can actually sleep in them without her hair getting all ratty, especially the "Hannah Montana" middle french braids. Thanks for your efforts and sharing your creativity with us!
How do you keep you twists so tight?
Thanks Jamie UTah
Post a Comment